Animated GIF Borders in PowerPoint
Use an animated border in PowerPoint to frame a photograph. If you have a frame with a transparent center you can slip another image underneath.
1. Download the border you wish to use, or right click to Copy.
2. Open a new blank presentation.
3. Insert or Paste the border into your presentation. Drag it where you want it. Resize the image by grabbing the corners and pulling in or out. Too much enlarging may cause the image to look blurry or chunky.
3. From the Insert tab on ribbon choose Picture. Browse to your photograph. (Or just copy this one). Insert or Paste.
5. On the Format tab click Send to Back. To enable toolbars go to View then Toolbars, Drawing Toolbar, and click Drawing Order.
Tip: Open Selection Pane on the Format tab to view and reorder all your layers.
To see your animation you must view as a Slide Show.
Save your work as a PowerPoint Show so it will open up animated.