Animated Borders in Google Slides
If you have an animated GIF or PNG border with a transparent center, you can frame a photograph or text in Google Slides.
1. Download the border you wish to use.
Note: Although you can also Copy and Paste the border into your document it may not remain transparent.
2. Open a new Google slides document.
3. Select Insert, then Image, and select your border. You can resize it by grabbing the corners and pulling in or out. Excessive enlarging may cause the image to look blurry or chunky.
3. If you want to frame a picture, select Insert, then Image. Browse to your photograph. (Or just copy this one). Insert or Paste. If you want to insert text, select the Text box option from the toolbar and draw a textbox inside the frame.
5. To put your image or textbox behind the frame, right click and select Order, then Send backwards.
Want to place a border around an image in Google Docs? Try this:
Want to place a border around text in Google Docs? Try this: